- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
Get a chance to explore and learn about the history of the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia, Prambanan Temple. This Temple is a UNESCO world heritage site and a testament to the many religious influences Java underwent. Exploring the Temple site gives a better understanding of the Hindu, Buddhist and Islamic influences in the Javanese traditions.
- Embark on a educational tour to the most beautiful temple in Indonesia.
- Learn about the history and experience the Javanese culture.
- Watch a magical sunset from the temple compounds and witness the most beautiful sight of the day.
ItineraryOn this tour, you will get a visual impression of the tallest and the most beautiful Hindu temple in Indonesia, Prambanan Temple. Also witness a magical sunset from the Temple compounds. Alongside you get to learn about the history of the temple and Java. The temple built during the Mataram Kingdom is located in central Java and is one of the largest ones in South-east Asia. You will have about 3 hours to fully explore the temple and the sunset before departing.
- Entrance ticket
- English speaking Driver/Guide
- Local Temple Guide
- Extra fees should be paid for a local temple guide.
Yogyakarta Prambanan Temple Sunset Tour with transfers