- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
Siam Niramit is a theatre which showcases one of Thailand’s must see shows, the Siam Niramit show. The show is an 80 minute experience of the culture and history of Thailand using modern technology and special effects.The show starts at 8.00 pm but the place opens around 5.00 pm for other activities.
- Ticket to the Siam Nirmit theatre show.
- Come early to catch the pre-show activities.
- Shop at the souvenir shop for souvenirs.
ItinerarySiam Niramit is a modern theatre that stages huge shows with more than 150 actors, lavish costume changes and stunning sets. Modern technology and enhanced special effects are used to make the whole experience very realistic and memorable.The theatre has a whopping seating capacity of 2000. Siam Niramit is a world-class performance of Thai arts and cultural heritage. This 80 minute show will brief you on the cultural history of Thailand. Although the show starts at 20:00, the gates are open at 17:00 for access to the restaurant that serves Thai buffet and to enjoy other pre-show attractions.The pre-show attraction includes activities such as Outdoor dance performances, Elephant feeding and riding, Thai massage. You can also roam the traditional Thai village and buy souvenir's from the souvenir shop
- Entry ticket for the show
- Personal expenses
- Any tips or gratitude
- Child ticket: Height between 90-140cm.
- Child aged 0-4 and under 90cm in height can join the activity free of charge as long as they will not be occupying a seat.
- There is no strict dress code upon entrance, but it is recommended to wear casual and comfortable clothes. You may bring a sweater or coat as it tends to get cold inside the theater.
- Please note: These tickets are only available for foreign nationals. Thai nationals will need to buy their tickets at the counter.
Siam Niramit Phuket- Platinum Seat