- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
With over 400 sea species and 30,000 fish on display, SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium (formerly known as Siam Ocean World) in Bangkok is one of the few in the world where families can spend a few hours without feeling bored. With SEA Life Bangkok Ocean World tickets, you can immerse yourself in the world of numerous water species! An acrylic tunnel runs through the main tank where you can boat along – or, if you are brave, why not dive in to feed the sharks? If that’s too much, there are other underwater sea creatures you can feed and interact with: water rats, otters, the lovely penguins. At the end of the trip, don’t forget to pamper your tired feet with a little fish pedicure!
- Walk in the underwater ocean tunnel to see a wide range of ocean species at the Siam Ocean World.
- See different species of penguins that feed on small fish, krill, and squid.
- Dive and delve deep underwater to be among the sea life.
- Have a chance to feed some lovely sea creatures.
- Meet various sharks and other deep sea fish.
ItineraryBuy your SEA Life Bangkok Ocean World tickets and explore the amazing underwater world. Meet over 400 water species at Bangkok's favorite ocean-themed attraction, SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World! Visit Madame Tussauds, the famous wax museum and also, enjoy a unique 4D Movie experience at Madame Tussauds.
- Admission ticket to SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
- Admission ticket to Madame Tussauds
- 4D cinema ticket at Madame Tussauds
- Personal Expenses
- Free admission for children aged 0-2
- Child ticket: Age 3-11
SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World and Madame Tussauds