- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
Spend your day in the marine park and enjoy various shows that are scheduled throughout the day at timely intervals. Also included is an international buffet lunch available inside the park.
- Enjoy a International style Lunch Buffet at the restaurant inside the park.
- Get access to Marine park and enjoy a river cruise.
ItineraryVisit the marine park which houses 7 amazing world class shows. When you are hungry, go for the International buffet lunch available inside the park. Marine Park Schedule:
- The schedule is for reference, please check the official show schedule on the day of your visit
- Orangutan Show: 10:20am/3:30pm
- Sea Lion Show: 11:00am/3:30pm
- Elephant Show: 11:40am
- Cowboy Stunt: 11:40am/4:30pm
- Dolphin Show: 1:30pm
- Spy War: 2:30pm
- Bird Show: 10:20am/3:30pm
- Marine Park admission ticket
- Lunch Buffet
- Safari Coach Tour (optional)
- Free entrance for children below 100cm.
- Child ticket: Age 2-12 and with height between 100-140cm.
- These tickets are only available to non-Thai passport holders.
- It takes approximately 1 hour to get from downtown Bangkok to the attraction.
- The transportation option includes roundtrip hotel transfers and a tour through Safari World (Safari Park zone only) in your private vehicle. Please note that the transportation service is for 8 hours. Overtime surcharge for the driver is THB300/hour, to be paid directly to the driver.
- The lunch buffet has vegetarian dishes available.
- Child seats are available upon request for private transfers. The first child seat will be provided for free. Additional child seats will incur an additional cost of THB200/seat per day. Please take note that child seats are subject to availability.
- Please note: The drivers for the private car/van transportation options can only speak basic English.
- If you are making a same day booking, please book at least 3 hours before redeeming your voucher at the ticketing counter.
Safari World- Marine Park Entry Ticket + Lunch Buffet
SKU: BKT23 Category: Bangkok