- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
Explore colonial history and heritage in Penang’s ancient capital city on this private 4-hour sightseeing tour in Georgetown.Take a scenic drive through downtown Georgetown with your private guide and admire the UNESCO–listed colonial architecture you find.
- Includes Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- 4-hour private Georgetown sightseeing tour
- View colonial buildings in historical Georgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Fort Cornwallis and the Penang State Museum
- Ride a trishaw from the heart of Georgetown to Little India
- Stop at Khoo Kongsi, a famous Chinese clan house in Penang’s Chinatown
Pick up from your hotel lobby at your selected time slots by a air conditioned vehicles and take you to Capitol city of George Town .Enjoy a drive through the historical downtown, whose colonial buildings were designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Stop at Fort Cornwallis, which once belonged to the English East India Company, and learn about the first landing of Captain Francis Light in 1786.ake a 10-minute walk with your guide along the fort’s perimeter, protected by 10-foot (3-meter) high walls. Exploring the fort’s interior, you’ll see original, century-old structures like the chapel, prison cells, munitions storage, bronze canons and flagstaff.
Next, visit the Penang State Museum, built in 1821. The displays here showcase a fine collection of antiques as well as other historical relics that highlight Penang's cultural heritage
Afterward, enjoy an authentic trishaw ride through the heart of Georgetown. You’ll be fascinated by its charming colonial architecture as well as the modern skyscrapers of bustling Chinatown and all the color of Little India.uring your ride, stop at one of the most magnificent clan houses, Khoo Kongsi — part of a closely-knit network of Chinese clan associations established in Malaysia since the mid-19th century. Finally you will be drop back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick up & Drop off
- Private Air conditioned Vehicles
- English Speaking driver
- All road taxes
- 20 Minutes Trishaw Ride
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Any entrance Tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Private Tour: UNESCO World Heritage Site in George Town