- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
The Sunset Dinner Cruise session grants you a view of sunset over the sea as you indulge in an international buffet spread accompanied with music from a live band on board. The scenic route takes you past the island of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and the famous city waterfront all in the warm glow of golden hour.
- 2 hours onboard the luxurious North Borneo Cruises around the TARP Islands & Kota Kinabalu City Waterfront
- International Buffet Dinner on high seas
- Night breezes with a View of the lively Kota Kinabalu Waterfront
- Live band Entertainment On Board
North Borneo Cruises - Sunset Dinner Cruise 4:30 - 4:45PM - Your tropical evening on the North Borneo Cruise begins at Sutera Marina Jetty. Get ready to become acquainted with the charms of Kota Kinabalu on a whole new level.
4:50PM - All aboard! Your evening unfolds along the sultry sun-tinged South China Sea, cruising pass the islands and water villages that dot Sabah’s west coast. You are free to wander around the vessel. Panoramic ocean views, warmth of the setting sun and gentle sea breeze grace the upper-deck while a live band serenades the ethnic themed air-conditioned restaurant below with acoustic favorites.
5:30PM - Dinner will be served buffet style. Time to sink your teeth into Sabah’s most sought after culinary experience. As the sun sets and the stars come out, Kota Kinabalu’s coastline now comes alive with dazzling city night lights. The North Borneo Cruise will glide across the Waterfront as you indulge in dessert or your next glass of wine.
7.00PM - Your rendezvous at sea comes to an end. You will disembark from the cruise at the Sutera Marina Jetty.
- International Buffet dinner
- Free Flow Coffee, Tea, & Drinking Water
- 2-hours cruise ride (Join-In Basis)
- Live Entertainment on board
- English-speaking crew.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Expenses
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Any Items not mentioned.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All North Borneo Cruises rates are Nett and inclusive of 6% Malaysian GST.
- Tables and Seats are allocated onboard the cruises, sharing-table basis. Table seating arrangement is based on 3-4 persons per table. For couples who wish to have guaranteed private table by the window, surcharges of SGD 100/table will apply.
- Single traveller bookings are accepted. Additional Peak Season Charges are applicable during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
- Optional Return hotel transfers (KK City Hotel/Sutera Marina Jetty/KK City Hotel) are available at SGD 10/pax.
- Children Policy:
- Child rate is applicable for Children aged between 3-11 years.
- Infant Rate is applicable for Children aged between 0-2 years.
- No seats will be allocated for Infants
- Guests are to arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- No outside food and beverages (including Tarap and Durian) are allowed onboard the North Borneo Cruises. There will be a corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- Consumption of drugs or contraband or conducting of any illegal activity onboard North Borneo Cruises is strictly prohibited.
- North Borneo Cruises shall hold no responsibility or liability for any guests who participates in such activities
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to the Cruise Captain and all members of the Crew and Cruise Attendants and other guests. Should any passenger display unruly or violent behavior to anyone onboard North Borneo Cruises, the Operator reserves the right to involve the authorities once cruise has reached mainland.
- In any situation regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers, the Cruise Captain holds full authority to make the final decision.
- The Operator/Cruise Captain reserves the right to refuse any passenger to board if they are displaying unruly behavior under the influence of alcohol or drugs, without any refund.
- Any damages or loss to equipment onboard or the cruise due to negligence or unruly behavior must be replaced or repaired by the passenger responsible.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behavior onboard. Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants is not responsible or liable for them. Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by a carer at all times.
- North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them onboard, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while onboard.