- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
Get to know about Kinabalu Park and it’s Hot Water Sulphur in just one day. Kinabalu Park is the “must visit” place in the state of “Land Below The Wind”. Therefore, let’s explore Kinabalu Park And Poring Hot Spring with us! Kinabalu Park was designated by UNESCO in December 2000. It covers an area of 754 square kilometres surrounding Mount Kinabalu which is the highest mountain on the island of Borneo. Before you reach Kinabalu park, you’ll stop at Nabalu Market where locals gather and sell their home grown fruits and vegetables also their handmade craft. The next must keep in list when you travel to Kundasang, Ranau is the Poring Hot Spring. It is famous with it’s sulphur water and you will clambering over and under trees for a fun outdoor experience during canopy walk.
- Kinabalu Park tour with Poring Hot Springs
- Take a guided nature hike in the UNESCO-listed national park
- Soak in sulfurous spring water and stroll the Canopy Walkway
- Lunch plus hotel pickup and drop-off in Kota Kinabalu
Your day begins with pickup from your hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu and transport to World Heritage–listed Kinabalu Park. The scenic drive winds through the Crocker Range and provides panoramic views of the countryside and soaring hills surrounding Mt. Kinabalu, Southeast Asia’s highest peak.
On arrival, venture on a guided trek along one of the many foot trails in the park, considered a haven for nature enthusiasts. Along the way, your guide will point out the biodiversity of flora and fauna in one of Malaysia’s first national parks.
After your hike, continue to Poring Hot Springs, which offers visitors the opportunity for an invigorating dip in its sulfur springs. For a closer look at nature, stroll the 135-foot-high (41-meter) Kinabalu Park Canopy Walkway for a spectacular view of the Borneo rainforest.
When your tour is complete you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city area only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from outskirt city hotel will incur additional charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 passengers required to operate this tour
- Please provide your passport number once you have received the booking confirmation
KINABALU PARK AND PORING HOT SPRING DAY TRIP