- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
Let a driver/guide introduce you to Kuala Lumpur’s biggest markets and bustling streets filled with vendors, restaurants, and shops. Immerse yourself in the bazaars of Chinatown and Little India (Jalan Masjid India) where you’ll find Malay, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Have time to browse and bargain independently for high-quality goods, including at Central Market. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included on this half-day tour in the morning or afternoon.
Your tour will start from your Hotel lobby at 10 am or 2 pm according to your chosen time slot and will end after 4 hours at your hotel lobby.
- Visit little India and appreciate the colors of the street
- Explore the street market in Masjid India
- Bargain in China Town, one of most famous market for tourists in Kuala Lumpur
- Buy handicrafts and souvenirs for your loved one's from the Central Market
Your half-day tour begins with pickup your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. Your driver will provide a general briefing about the places visited, but will not accompany you from into the markets, which you'll explore on your own.
First, head to Chinatown where you can stroll the streets and shop alleyways packed with food stalls selling a wide range of foods and local goods. Once you've mastered the art of negotiating for bargains, your tour continues to Brickfields, also known as Little India, one of the oldest settlements in Malaysia. Explore the colorful streets and Indian shops where you can purchase saris, flower garlands, and delicious dosa (Indian pancakes).
After tasting and shopping in Little India, move on to Central Market (Pasar Seni), another indoor bazaar not far from Chinatown. The spacious market offers a variety of foods and distinctive souvenirs along with traditional Malaysian goods. After experiencing the local ambience, you will be transported back to your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- 4 hours tour in the air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver / guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
- The tour and itinerary may change without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances (if any). You will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund.
Half-Day Shopping and Market Exploration Tour in Kuala Lumpur