- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
Enjoy this wonderful city tour that will give you approximately 4-hours of sightseeing around the fascinating city of Kuala Lumpur. Landmarks you will get to see include the National Monument, the King’s Palace, the National Mosque and more. A great way to learn your way around the city and see some of the key attractions in a safe and exciting environment.
- Stop to take a spectacular selfie at Petronas Twin Towers
- Visit the major landmarks and monuments of Kuala Lumpur
- Shop for local handicrafts and souvenirs at the Central Market
Your day will begin with a pickup from you hotel lobby at your chosen time slot. From here, you will be taken away in a fully air-conditioned vehicle to see the sites of Kuala Lumpur. Begin by visiting the National Monument that has exhibits of local history, culture and traditions, arts and crafts and a great bronze sculpture erected to commemorate the soldiers who lost their lives during World War II and the Emergency.
You will then make a quick photo-stop at the gate of the King's Palace. From here, you'll proceed to the Moorish-style railway station building and the National Mosque, before finally arriving at the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower. It is the highest tower in Asia and the fourth tallest telecommunications tower in the world.
A drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, the impressive House of Parliament and the world’s tallest twin towers, the Petronas Twin Towers is also a must. It has all the ingredients to hold the most avid travelers in amazement. Finally, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- 4-hour city tour
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Admission tickets
- Personal expenses
- The tour and itinerary may change without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances. You will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund.
Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour