- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
This private day trip to Malacca takes you on a 2-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur to the World Heritage–listed city. Learn from a personal guide about its rich trading history and multicultural heritage while you explore popular attractions such as St. Paul’s Church, Stadthuys, A Famosa, and Jonker Street.
Your tour will start from your hotel lobby at your selected time slots. You will be drop off back to your hotel after the tour.
- Step back on time and explore the historic streets of Malacca
- See the final resting place of Admiral Cheng Ho
- Stroll along Antique Avenue on Jonker Street
ItineraryYour personalized day trip starts with pickup at your hotel lobby in the morning. Depart for the heart of Malacca City and your first landmark: Stadthuys. Explore this well-preserved building dating back to 17th-century Dutch traders. Then take in a panoramic view of the city and surroundings from the top of St. Paul’s Hill, site of St. Paul's Church. After a break for lunch (own expense), follow our guide on foot down Jonker Street in Chinatown. You'll find many antique shops, clothing and craft outlets, and restaurants where you can taste authentic Malacca desserts such as chendol, shaved ice mixed with coconut milk, palm sugar, red beans, and green jelly. Visit the fortress of A Famosa, considered among the oldest surviving European architectural remains in Southeast Asia. Your guide also makes a stop at Cheng Hoon Teng, a Chinese temple that incorporates elements of Taoism, Confucianism, and Buddhism. Conclude your tour with the return trip to Kuala Lumpur and drop-off at your hotel.
- Professional driver / guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Trishaw ride
- Food and drinks ( Except Lunch )
- Entrance fees
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour and itinerary may change without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund.
- Please wear good walking shoes; a moderate amount of walking is involved.
Group Tour : Day Trip to Malacca Heritage City Tour with lunch voucher