- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
Join this day tour to the elephant orphanage sanctuary and spend some value time with the biggest animal of the jungle. The tour to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary is a fantastic experience away from the busy city of Kuala Lumpur. Batu Caves is one of the top visited attraction at Kuala Lumpur.
- Small-group tour of Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre
- Learn how rangers rehabilitate and relocate wild Asian elephants
- Stop by Batu Caves to explore the Hindu shrines
- Enjoy a picnic lunch and fruit tasting
- Travel by minibus, round-trip from KL hotels
ItineraryYou will be picked up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur at 9am and we will head to Kuala Gandah, Pahang. The 2 hour drive from Kuala Lumpur will pass by the iconic Batu Caves in Gombak. Batu Caves is a massive limestone outcrop, its interiors are home to a Hindu shrine lined with different deities. The shrine itself is located deep inside the high caverns which take 272 steps to reach. You will stop for 30 minutes for opportunity to take photo and you can also see many monkey in the main complex. Along the journey, you will see some village homes, winding roads and some stalls selling local fruits. We will stop for lunch at 12pm before enter the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. You will take 5 minute walk to the elephant inclusion where five rehabilitated elephants are kept for visitors to see. You will see a documentary movie on these wild animals and how the local team rescue them. You’ll travel back to your Kuala Lumpur hotel in the air-conditioned private vehicle with some amazing experience that you will remember for your life time.
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking guide / driver.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Tickets for Deerland
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any other personal expenses
- RM50 for in-house guide and RM10.00 each for Elephant's charity.
- There is an additional charge of RM50 for in-house guide and RM10.00 each for Elephant's charity to be paid at Venue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There will be mild walking, wear flat walking wrap around shoes. Take extra towel and dress to change.
Group Tour : Batu Caves & Elephant Sanctuary tour