- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
This tour will be one of the truest example of an excellent tour! In this tour, we going to visit 3 amazing places. Batu caves is a Hindu temple which was discovered by an Indian trader named, Mr Thamboosamy Pillai. This destination attracts a huge crowd during Thaipusam, an annual prayer of Hindus which falls in January/February every year. If you are a culture buff, then here is your best destination to learn about Hinduism! Next is Firefly! You going to have a magical evening during this tour! Kuala Selangor is a mecca for nature lovers! You are most welcome here to experience the beauty of nature. Kuala Selangor situated approximately 90km from Kuala Lumpur. During the journey, you will enjoy seeing the secondary forests, shady trees, hills and colorful birds chirping around. Lastly you will visit, elephant sanctuary. Kuala Gandah is a small village where orphaned elephants is being keep. It is a safe haven for this creature since 1974, when the elephant translocation programme been started. This place also promotes awareness of the elephant’s plight in Malaysia.
- Tour the Hindu temples of Malaysia's Batu Caves.
- Paddle out onto the Selangor River to see the amazing spectacle of one of the world's largest firefly colonies.
- Say hello to the friendly Silver Leaf Monkeys of Melawati.
- Small-group tour of Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre.
- Learn how rangers rehabilitate and relocate wild Asian elephants.
- Stop by Batu Caves to explore the Hindu shrines.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch and fruit tasting.
Your tour starts by visiting, Batu cave! One of the most famous tourist spot in Malaysia! It is a limestone hill comprising three major caves. At your arrival, you will be welcome by hundreds of monkeys. The main attraction of Batu cave is the large golden statue of Hindu god at the entrance of cave! You have to climb up 272 steps, which will lead you to a stunning and magnificent view at the top. Batu cave situated 13 km north of the capital city Kuala Lumpur. At the base of the hill is two special caves. There are Art Gallery Cave & Museum Cave. You can see many unique Hindu statues and wall full of paintings. Visiting Malaysia especially Batu Cave is a great escape for everyone and it can be a fulfilling holiday for you as it gives you a spiritual experience as well.
Second destination is, Kuala Selangor is a small fishing village with few beautiful attractions which shouldn’t be miss in your wish list! It’s really worth to take 1.5 hours journey to this small village. The village is renowned for the great attraction alongside the Selangor River that runs through the village. It will be a usual experience. And guess what? This is the largest colonies of fireflies in the world! It will be mesmerising sight to see as the trees look like little Christmas trees with blinking lights. You will be amazed seeing the fireflies twinkling synchronously in the mangrove trees on the shore. Later you will be taken to a super delicious seafood restaurant on the river bank. Seafood dinner on the river! Aren’t it sound romantic? Do not miss the romantic seafood dinner while seeing the glittery scene. Enjoy the wonderful atmosphere!
Third will be, Elephant Sanctuary in Kuala Gandah. Riding on elephant is definitely a wonderful moment anyone can experience! Visit Elephant sanctuary to discover more about this Mammalia. This sanctuary was established in 1989 by the department of wildlife & National park. It does this by relocating wild elephants from areas where their natural habitat is under threat from human encroachment and releasing them in protected jungle reserves where they are able to roam more freely. Elephants are well taken care here. A video will be played for you about the elephant relocation. Here you are tend to gain a greater understanding and appreciation for these animals and learn about their plight. Enjoy riding adult elephants, hand feed bananas and sugar cane to baby elephants. Other than that, the most exciting activity is bathe with baby elephants! Do not miss this opportunity to learn and play with this Mammalia!
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking guide / driver.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Deer Land Entrance Ticket
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Boat Rental for firefly tour
- Seafood Dinner at Selangor River
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any other personal expenses
- RM50 for in-house guide and RM10.00 each for Elephant's charity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There will be mild walking, wear flat walking wrap around shoes. Take extra towel and dress to change.
- There is an additional charge of RM50 for in-house guide and RM10.00 each for Elephant's charity to be paid at Venue
Combo Packages: One Day Batu caves, Firefly and Elephant Sanctuary tour