- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Group tour
See the Ubud Rice Terraces and Indonesian temples. On this 9 hour tour go to Mount Kintamani to see an active volcano and lake. Enjoy a view of Mt. Batur from here while enjoying an Indonesian lunch.See nature at its best at a coffee plantation and experience Balinese Culture.
- Visit a scenic rice terrace, the Sacred Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace.
- Taste some Balinese Luwak coffee and visit the plantation to see how it is being made from a civet cat
- Visit the centre of art and culture in Ubud and try your hand at some traditional wood carving.
- Visit the temple to have holy blessings and purification and soul cleansing.
- Get a spectacular view of Mt. Batur from Kintamani while enjoying an Indonesian lunch overlooking the active volcano.
ItineraryAfter pick up from your hotel start your tour with a visit to the Tegenugan waterfalls followed by a stop at a coffee plantation. Here you can taste the Luwak coffee, the famous one in Bali and from there you will be taken to view the Kintamani Volcano. Enjoy lunch in Kintamani with panoramic views of Mt. Batur and its lake. Later visit the holy spring water temple in Tita Empul temple. Here you can have blessings for purification and soul cleansing. Finally visit the village of Tegalalang which is the center of art and culture. From here you get views of the valleys, spice gardens and rice terraces after which you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Entrance ticket
- Buffet lunch
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Please bring sun protection and your camera.
- Pick up area coverage: Kuta, Seminyak, Tuban, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Canggu, Ubud & Candidasa.
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano